The Bridge Leadership Academy integrates face-to-face classroom instruction with web-based learning methodologies to ensure students benefit from both areas of learning.
Phase I: Leadership and Career Development
Phase II: Creating Lasting Change
Phase III: College & Workforce Exploration
• 26 week transition program
• Integrates online and onsite instructional methodologies
• 1:15 facilitator to scholar ratio
Scholars are required to:
• Attend an five-hour workshop one Saturday of each month from
10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Participate twice a week in blended learning threaded discussion
• Actively participate in three community-based activities
*Note: Workshop times my vary